Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!


Hello friends,

One more year of my life has gone by! It’s been a good one. So much better than last year! Last year was a severe physical and emotional battle for me, as most of you may not have heard about. That often tends to stay off of Facebook, as I prefer to share my happy moments online rather than the not so happy ones. But victory has come in almost every one of those areas! Because of that, the year of 2010 has been so much happier for me! And I praise my Daddy in heaven for that; he has been so good to me.

I’ve learned much this year, encountered much this year, played much this year, rested much this year.  God has opened the floodgates of favour on me, and I hardly know what to do with some of it! I’m still learning how to handle favour; but favour’s the key word this year, it seems. And it’s culminating in a mission trip at the beginning of next year to Sierra Leone, Africa, where I will have the opportunity to minister to the President, First Lady, and other officials of the country! (I would love to have prayer support as well as financial support for this trip, if anyone feels led to do so.)

Here in school we were told to write our List of 100 Dreams. It sounds fun and easy, and to one extent it is. But believe me, after writing down 25 dreams, what else do you want to write? I’ve already written down 78; I’m aiming to have a full 100 on my list. The crazy thing is, when you write down those dreams and have them hanging beside your bed on the wall where you continuously see them… things start coming true! Here are the dreams that I’ve had the chance to strike out as DONE from my list, as of this year:

#4: Go to Kenya.
#5: Be the first white person that someone sees.
#29: Show Jesus’ love to a prostitute.
#33: See cancer healed by my command.
#34: See blind eyes open.
#35: Watch cataracts disappear from someone’s eyes.
#43: Have an out-of-body experience.
#45: Do a ministry trip with Joaquin Evans.
#52: Prophesy over Miley Cyrus.
#65: Do a ministry trip to Europe.
#66: Hear angels sing audibly.
#69: See anything in the Spirit realm in the PHYSICAL with my eyes.

So, that’s TWELVE dreams of my 100 Dreams that have already happened the same year that I wrote them down!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus! Your Daddy wants your dreams to come true too! Start writing them down, so that when they happen, you can feel the pleasure of marking them off!

I want to bless you and encourage you this Christmas/New Year to seek God’s face with all your time, all your heart, soul, and strength. He has secrets he reveals only to those who follow hard after Him. It is his joy to reveal himself to you as your Daddy. It is His delight to encounter you in a way that changes your life. And it’s Jesus’ will to transform you into his likeness. He will take you from glory to glory, it only gets better! And Holy Spirit is wanting to lead you into all truth!

Merry Christmas friends! Blessings, joy, and peace to you!

Love, Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment