Friday, September 11, 2009

Progress is happening...

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say that I am actually making progress in my book. I have completed chapter 13 and am well into chapter 14 by now.
Clarice has been here since Monday, and it's so much fun hanging out with her and getting her settled in. But she's great about giving me time to write too. So just yesterday, she volunteered to make supper with Dylana so that I could go upstairs and write! It was so good! In a little less than two hours I churned out six pages of exciting material. It's one of the most intriguing, mysterious parts of my book, so it was fun to write.
Thank you to everyone who's praying for me. It helps SO much! I appreciate your support. I especially love the support I feel each time anybody comments on this blog or on facebook. It just encourages me so much like you can't even imagine. So thank you.

With God,
~Crystal~

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, this is the first time that I've seen your blog. I love it. It is nice to get to know more of you and your heart. I can't wait to read your book. How exciting! Thanks for being so transparent and sharing your heart. Your beautiful inside and out! Love, Daphne

    ReplyDelete